It's a great time to start exploring how you can use and also create immersive, curriculum-aligned lessons using Augmented and Virtual Reality + awe with your students. Let their imaginations run wild, creating immersive components to their assessments or classroom learning when you purchase the awe class account.
awe class account
Create Image and Location based Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and 360° interactive, awe projects (AR & VR web apps) completely in a web browser with your class.
- Create and deliver your own courseware or have your students create immersive projects
- Teacher can add students and create awe projects (AR & VR web apps) as needed
- Teacher is the only person who can make a student project publicly available
- Students can add other students in their class as collaborators on the projects they are creating
- 30 projects included, then purchase more as you need for an additional US$29 per project/per year
- Add as many students as you need for no extra cost
- Included lesson plans
- Demo experiences that you can build yourself with your students in class
- Spatial storyboard templates for planning image AR, location AR, 360° and VR experiences
- Sample object resources to use including 3D models and 360° images
- Access to educational webinars
- Aligned to US and Australian curriculums
- Do you need an awe account for your whole school or educational organisation? Discounts available, just contact us.
- To be eligible for a class account you must be a staff member in a school, school district, or other registered education provider. If you are not and you purchase an awe class account, we reserve the right to charge you the full retail price for each awe project, or terminate your awe account.
- If you are purchasing 5 or more class accounts in a single order we support payment via money transfer. There is an additional US$199 administration fee (+ applicable taxes) for any orders paid via wire transfer.
- We require payment in full before your awe Class Account is enabled.